9/21/2011

She Is The New Thing

or how i finally got the red/orange hair tone i waited for. i really like redhair and wanted my medoll to live this obsession because i can't (as you may know my doll is build partly realistic, means how i really look like and partly fantasy), and today as i visited USD i found this tone:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

and it leads to my mini me's new look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

two examplef of how fucking cool this color looks in real life too ! 
 
if you love it too visit this USD post and follow the step, you have to use a proxy which is a good opportunity to give you some helpful advice protecting you from being hacked:

  • LOGG OF FROM NORMAL SD BEFOR USEING PROXY
  • NEVER EVER SAVE YOUR PASSWORD IN A PROXY SERVER
  • USE ALWAYS THE VIRTUAL KEYBOARD WHILE TYPING YOUR PASSWORD
  • AND LOGG OF OF THE PROXY AFTER USING IT
these are some important things you need to follow if you ever need to use a proxy but i wouldn't do it as long as it isn't for something you really really really wanne have. for more safety-tipps check out these helpful steps.


another huge inspiration for all my medoll looks are THE HORRORS a band which i admire with every heartbeat, and so i though you should check out my latest favourite tune, which you can find on thier last album SKYING and which also leads to the change of my medoll.




hope you don't got to confused reading this tabula rasa post, my head was full of things and i couldn't arrange them in an intelligent way, don't be mad at me i promise i work on my structure ... skills i promise

keep edgy and keep rad!

XX